At the heart of most Illhaq Steel Engineering structures is our famous Omega column design. Each upright is fully bolted using heavy-duty square tube bracing and base plates to ensure structural integrity and to eliminate installation delays and costs inherent in bolt-together uprights. In addition sections, we offer structural steel shapes in a virtually unlimited selection of sizes and capacities to meet your requirements. Illhaq Steel Engineering offers a wide variety of column and beam profiles in various gages to provide our customers with the most efficient solutions possible. All uprights, beams and support components are engineered to maximum load capacities and high bay storage solution.
Upright frames are a Warehouse Racking framework that is design to fit into the warehouse design. The upright frames are columns that stand upright and go as high as possible to increase on the capacity of the warehouse. Holes are then drill into these upright columns at regular intervals so as to mount the load beams.
Diagonal braces are weld or bolt between two upright columns to increase on rigidity and strength. They are also referring to as the horizontal braces or the upright frame lacing.
Foot plated, also known as the face plates are usually placed at the base of the columns to increase on the stability of the column. These anchors are bolted in to firmly support the columns to the concrete floor.
Load beams, also called step beams are support structures that allow for materials to be stored in a horizontal form. The load beams are fit onto the upright framework that enables for the Warehouse Racking/shelving system.
Wire decking is use to increase safety while storing materials in Warehouse Racking. The wire decking is usually a wire-mesh that is fit to the horizontal columns to prevent the store materials from falling from the rack structure. The mesh is used as oppose to a solid base so that dirt does not accumulate at the shelves.
Quick Installation guide
Long Span Warehouse Racks Advantages
- One big advantage of Warehouse Racking is that it helps to save space. The layout in which the racks are building allows to utilizing wasted vertical space.
- Warehouse racking system is reliable. It allows you to store your material for the large period of time.
- It’s much cheaper to employ a racking system than double the square footage of an existing warehouse.
- Adding a racking system can double and sometimes even triple the amount of materials you’re able to handle in your warehouse.
- Simplify stock management
- A better care of your product.
- Adaptable to any product volume, weight or size