Steel Mezzanine Floors Racking create additional space also can apply in nearly any building. Giving your plans space means being able to switch easily between under capacity and overcapacity and also between expanding and contracting.
In Steel Mezzanine Floors Racking support system the floor is place on top of, or between the existing racking. The floor beams hook directly in to the shelving units and also are secure with a locking pin. This results in a secure as well as strong connection between the floorboards and the racking. The floor itself is made of 38 mm thick chipboard floor panels along with a tongue and groove connection, slid together and secured to the floor beams with screws. Again you can choose to use steel gratings should local safety guidelines not allow chipboard floors. Steel mezzanine is also Warehouse mezzanine floor, Garage Racking, Mezzanine Floor manufacturer, Mezzanine Floor System, Steel Mezzanine etc.
Advantages of Steel Mezzanine Floors Racking
- Additional spacewithout expensive building extensions or costly moving
- Quickto install
- Easy reusable
- Includes stairs, handrails, tilt gates and lighting
- Subdivide the additional spacewith partitioning walls, screen walls, modular racking and dropped ceilings.
- Steel Mezzanine help to make a high-ceiling space feel more personal and less vast, and can create additional floor space
- Mezzanines may serve a wide variety of functions. Industrial mezzanines, such as those used in warehouses, may be temporary or semi-permanent structures
- Mezzanine flooring can create additional floors of space for a variety of different uses such including storage or extra office space. Mezzanine floor are a very quick and cost effective way to create new space without the expense and inconvenience of relocation.
Steel Mezzanine Floors Racking System Specification
- Maximum load up to 2.000 kg/m²
- Maximum span between columns up to 8m
- Underside of the floor panels is white, for maximal light reflection
- 3 types depending on the situation